Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project Recess! 5 Things That Made Me Belly Laugh


27 Rules of Conquering the Gym (WSG) - My favorites are #1 and #8
Fun with Moms on the Internet (XO Jane) - I love you, Mom. I really do.
The Saddest Thing I've Ever Heard on a Plane (The Oatmeal) - So hilariously true.
Clever Illustrations to Brighten Your Day (My Modern Met) - Mmm...puns...
The Moth Podcast - Chicago GrandSLAM Part 1 (The Moth) - Warning: do not listen to this while on your daily run because you will start laughing and people will look at you like you're a crazy person. (Also streaming HERE via TuneIn if that link doesn't work.)

Had a good laugh lately?

More about Project Recess here.

2 comments:

  1. You should have just called this, "a list of ways to keep Stella from actually getting stuff done."

    ReplyDelete
  2. that saddest thing I've ever heard on a plane is HILARIOUS! My husband sent it to me last week!

    ReplyDelete